The Custom House
The Custom House is a neoclassical 18th-century building in Dublin, Ireland which houses the Department of the Environment, Community and Local Government.
Inside of Mall near Parnell square.
Movement somewhere in Dublin
The Ha'penny Bridge
Dublin’s Luas (Irish for ‘speed), Light Rail System, is a light rail or tram system serving Dublin, the first such system in the decades since the closure of the last of the Dublin tramways.
St. Kevin's Church
The church was first mentioned in historical annals in 1226. It was situated some distance from the walls of Dublin, in the Irish part of the city, but close to a monastic settlement in the region of present-day Aungier Street. From the 13th century it formed part of the Manor of St. Sepulchre, which was directly under the jurisdiction of the Archbishop of Dublin. An archaeological excavation carried out in 1967 uncovered some medieval graves and coins. The present ruined church, built on the foundation of the medieval one, dates to around 1750.
Glendalough is a glacial valley in County Wicklow, Ireland, renowned for an Early Medieval monastic settlement founded in the 6th century by St Kevin.